Aareha Elastin FIBC Pvt. Ltd. is innovative global leader in manufacturing superior quality FIBC fabrics that meets required product specification. Our product engineers have FIBC fabrics that are designed to provide following total protection and physical requirements:
- Provide protection meeting physical requirements
- Avoid handling damage
- 100% recyclable with no metals.
Our research and development team has come up with a unique composition Polypropylene film, made with high quality resin and value added additives to achieve the unique properties as per your needs. In addition, our manufacturing facility uses modern weaving machines with up-to-date peripherals to reduce the stress and strain of film without damaging its core properties during extrusion and is coated with special blend on state of the art wide coating machines.
We manufacture and export a wide range of FIBC/Jumbo Bag Fabric Rolls. Developed as per the current market requirement, we manufacture all types of FIBC Fabric which is used for manufacturing various end products Flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) /Jumbo Bags / Bulk Bags. Our entire range of Polyester Fabric Rolls is specially fabricated using high grade Polypropylene.
We offer extensive range of FIBC fabric rolls of varied designs, patterns, lengths and widths with international quality standards, utilise for several packaging and shipping applications. We also welcome the customized orders to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
- Oil, grease and water resistant barrier (with or without)
- Reinforced for tear and puncture resistance
- Superior forming characteristics – easily folded without cracking or barrier loss.
- Bi-directional superior strength
- Nitrite & heavy metal free formulation
- Manufacture to adhere to FDA, AIB, HACCP
- Jumbo/Bulk Bags
- UN Certify Bags
- Potato, onion, or peanut bags
- Construction or builder bags
- Container liners – (special coating – sift proofing)
- Waste & gardener bags